ETL9.x: Overtime Created For REG Hrs< 40 With Punch Time and Round After Rules
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Overtime is created for hours over 40 in a week even when the employee has less that 40 regular hours. This only happens with a specific punch pattern.
We have incorrect payable time generated for some employee's where overtime gets generated even before reaching the threshold of REG 40 hours.
It can be replicated on any employee with a specific sequence of punches.
1. Workgroup uses a bi weekly period which starts on Saturday
2. overtime rule that uses a weekly period which also starts on Saturday
3. Round day before rules (punch)setting on workgroup
4. Round duration after rules by day setting on workgroup
5. rounding interval 15 mins with rounding marker at 7.5 mins
6. split by daybreaker at midnight and range start day set on workgroup
7. report punches where some days go past midnight, and other days do not
8. run time admin and overtime is created even though reg hours are less than threshold specified.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms