ETL8.x & 9.x: Payable Time Not Generated For One Employee For One Day, or offset the next period.
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payable Time Not Generated For One Employee For One Day, or Timeadmin generates an offset the next period.
Scenario - 1:
Payable time not generated by TimeAdmin for a day when previous day OUT punch is missing.
Punch time employee reports punches on one week on timesheet, period starts on 9/16/13.
On 9/10, report 4:45pm IN , 5:45pm Meal and does no punch activity after that.
- Run TimeAdmin to create a payable time
- Next period starting on 9/23/13. Report on
9/23 - 10am IN, 12pm Meal, 12:30pm IN, 6pm Out
9/24 - 8:30am IN , 12pm Meal, 12:30pm IN, 5:30pm OUT.
- Run TA that won't create any payable time on 9/23/13 as the OUT punch is missing on 9/16 as TimeAdmin.
Scenario - 2
When the previous day has IN punch, OUT punch and than IN punch but no OUT punch, and elapsed time is entered in place of the OUT punch (ex: sick), the next punch day that does contain all the punches only has the second segment paid by Time Admin. TimeAdmin should recognizes the elapsed time entry following the IN punch as the completion of the day.
1. On Friday, one week an employee punches In at 8:45, Out at 2:15, In again at 2:45 but doesn't punch out. Instead an elapsed time row is inserted for Jury Duty at end of the day.
2. Time Admin processes the time for the week and employee is paid correctly
3. The next Monday (beginning of new week), employee punches - IN, Out, In and Out but payable time is only created for the second In and Out segment hours, if previous day ends with elapsed time and is missing final OUT punch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms