Cancelling Requisition Line Triggers Approvals for Previously Approved Lines
Last updated on JULY 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelling Requisition line triggers approvals for previously approved lines.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. eProcurement > Manage Requisition: Find a Special Request requisition in Approved status.
2. From Manage Requisition cancel one line by clicking on the red 'X' icon. Observed no message that the action will trigger the approval path to get re-triggered. Line 3 which was cancelled has correct line status. The header status still has status approved.
3. Look at the approvals by clicking on the approval icon –All lines have resubmitted for approval except line 3 which was cancelled.
1. eProcurement > Manage Requisition: Find a Requisition with Item ID
2. From Manage requisition cancel one line by clicking on the red x. Observed there is no message that the action will trigger the approval path to get re-triggered. Line 3 which was cancelled has correct line status. The header status is still Approved. Workflow (AWE) gets re-initiated.
Expected Result: Workflow Should not get re-initiated on cancelling a Requisition Line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms