No Matching Buffer Error while Selecting View Approvals on the Manage Requisition Page and Worklist Item
(Doc ID 1607945.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding the additional information for the item and click Add or start new Type button, the additional information is not copied to line comment. This results in the buffer error after saving requisition and drilling down approvals icon on request life span. The same error occurs when View Approvals from Worklist item.
Error:No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data valid was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry.
Steps te recreate the issue:
- Make sure that the Role Action: “Multi_comments” is not assigned to Requester
- Create a requisition. Click Special Item link. Enter the required info and additional comment
- Click Add or Start New Type. Click Fixed Cost Service link. Enter the required information
- Leave the Additional Information blank.
- Click Add or Start New Type. Click Variable Cost Service link.Enter the required info
- Leave the Additional Information blank
- Click Add or Start New Type. Click Review and Submit. Under the 3rd tab, click the 2nd item description link
- Enter the Additional information and click Add or Start New Type
- Click Review and Submit. The line 2 comment icon is still blank
- Click the line 2 comment icon. The text is blank
- Click Add Attachment. Upload the file and click OK. Save & submit
- The requisition ID is created
- Click Manage Requisitions link.
- On Manage Requisitions page, click View Approvals from Dropdown list and click Go.
- Error received - No Matching Buffer error is thrown
- Click Approvals icon from life span. Error received.
- Navigate to Worklist Item and click on the View Approvals
- Error received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document