Requisition line attachments not viewable to approver for sProcurement (sPro) requisitions
(Doc ID 1607955.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Line Attachments are not Viewable to Approver after Upgrading to MP-11 (to Bundle #23). After upgrading to SCM 9.1 MP-11 (to Bundle #23), the Requisition Approver is not able to see the Requisition Comment Attachments when approving the requisition. The View button is greyed out (disabled) so the approvers cannot open the attachments. This problem seems to only be related to sProcurement Requisitions. Attachments are viewable for the eProcurement Requisitions by the Requisition Approver.
1. Create a Service Procurement requisition with Workflow enabled
2. Add a comment with an attachment to the resulting line
3. Save and submit the requisition to workflow
4. Login as the approver
5. Locate and open the requisition in the worklist
6. Note that the attachments are duplicated and there is also another attachment with a greyed out button below.
7. The “View” button is greyed out to the Requisition Approver. core issue is that system source of SPO is never identified
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document