Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked Currency 18-May-2015 ***
If a lease is originally marked for Straight Line and one month of Straight Line has been posted to the sub-ledger and therefore to the GL, and then an amendment is completed because the lease should not have been
Straight Lined, there is no way to track the information from GL to Sub-ledger as data somehow is deleted from the RE_STLINE and RE_STLINE_GL_LS tables.
The RE_FASB_GEN process is failing with the following error:
File: e:\pt85008b-retail\peopletools\src\psappeng\aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #: 1625 Error Position: 27 Return: 1407 - ORA-01407: cannot update ("SYSADM"."PS_RE_FASB_TAO4"."PERIOD_RATIO") to NULL Failed SQL stmt:UPDATE PS_RE_FASB_TAO4 SET PERIOD_RATIO = ( SELECT ROUND(((((((( TO_DATE(TO_DATE('20 13-05-15','YYYY-MM-DD'),'YYYY-MM-DD')) - (TO_DATE(TO_DATE('2013-01-01','YYYY-MM-DD'),'YYYY-MM-DD'))) ) * (1.00))+1)) / ( ((((( END_DT) - (BEGIN_DT))) * (1.00))+1))),4) FROM PS_CAL_DETP_TBL WHERE SETID = 'SHARE' AND CALENDAR_ID = '01' AND TO_DATE('2013-01-01','YYYY-MM-DD') BETWEEN BEGIN_DT AND END_DT AND PROCESS_INSTANCE = 8510 AND STLINE_SCH_STATUS = '1' AND STLINE_KEY = 67)
1. Create a lease with financial terms that is marked for Straight Line accounting.
2. Run the Generate Straight Line Schedule job in order to create the Straight Line Schedule
3. Post the January 2013 Straight Line transaction
4. Generate the transactions to the General Ledger.
5. Create an amendment that unchecks the Straight Line flag. Activate the amendment.
6. Run the Generate Straight Line Schedule in order to update the Straight Line schedule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms