ERE: Lease Admin Generate Straight Line Schedule (RE_FASB_GEN) Process Erroring
(Doc ID 1608138.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked Currency 18-May-2015 ***
*** Checked Currency 31-Aug-2018 ***
If a lease is originally marked for Straight Line and one month of Straight Line has been posted to the sub-ledger and therefore to the GL, and then an amendment is completed because the lease should not have been Straight Lined, there is no way to track the information from GL to Sub-ledger as data somehow is deleted from the RE_STLINE and RE_STLINE_GL_LS tables.
The RE_FASB_GEN process is failing with the following error:
Stmt #: 1625 Error Position: 27 Return: 1407 - ORA-01407: cannot update ("SYSADM"."PS_RE_FASB_TAO4"."PERIOD_RATIO") to NULL
1. Create a lease with financial terms that is marked for Straight Line accounting.
2. Run the Generate Straight Line Schedule job in order to create the Straight Line Schedule
3. Post the Straight Line transaction
4. Generate the transactions to the General Ledger.
5. Create an amendment that unchecks the Straight Line flag. Activate the amendment.
6. Run the Generate Straight Line Schedule in order to update the Straight Line schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document