Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an eProcurement Requisition is copied to a New Purchase Order. Then comments are added to Purchase Order Lines, after Saving the PO and exiting. When the PO is displayed again, the added Comments are not there.
Issue does not occure when:
1. The Purchase Order is created from a Core Requisition.
2. The ePro Req is sourced using PO Auto Source process.
3. There are no attachments.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create an eProcurement Requisition. Click on the Line Comment icon.
- Add an attachment without entering any comment. Save the Requisition.
- Create a New PO using Copy from Requisition. Copy in the ePro Requisition just created.
- Save and Dispatch the PO.
- Display the PO, click the PO Line Comment icon and enter a Comment.
- Save the PO and exit.
- Re-display the PO and review the PO Line Comment.
- The Comment just added is no longer there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms