Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the PO Total Amount in the View Approvals screen not include the PO Tax and/or Freight?
Steps to reproduce the issue
- With generic Approval for Purchasing Business Unit setup
- Create a Purchase Order with Freight/ Tax Misc and save. Note the Total Amount on the PO.
- Click on View Approval. Note the PO Total: page field shows PO Amount without Tax and Freight Misc charge amounts.
- Log in as Approver and note the ‘PO Total’ does not include the Tax or Freight Amounts.
- Actual Result: Log in as Approver and note the ‘PO Total’ does not include the Tax or Freight Amounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms