Purchase Order (PO) Total in the View Approvals Screen does not Include PO Tax and/or Freight
(Doc ID 1608324.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does the PO Total Amount in the View Approvals screen not include the PO Tax and/or Freight?
Steps to reproduce the issue
- With generic Approval for Purchasing Business Unit setup
- Create a Purchase Order with Freight/ Tax Misc and save. Note the Total Amount on the PO.
- Click on View Approval. Note the PO Total: page field shows PO Amount without Tax and Freight Misc charge amounts.
- Log in as Approver and note the ‘PO Total’ does not include the Tax or Freight Amounts.
- Actual Result: Log in as Approver and note the ‘PO Total’ does not include the Tax or Freight Amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!