Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System does not allow the User to Finalize an eProcurement Requisition Line. When finalizing the Requisition the system returns the error message as shown below. This happens when there is another PO which was cancelled earlier for the same eProcurement Requisition.
Error:Finalize Req 0000000151 Line 1 Sched 1 Dist 1 is not allowed, another PO has not been budget checked yet. (10200,331)
Another PO is sourced from the referenced requisition and the PO has not been budget checked yet. All PO sourced from the same requisition distribution need to be budget checked successfully before the requisition can be finalized.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Commitment Control is enabled for Purchasing
- Create an eProcurement Requisition and Budget check the Requisition
- Auto Source the Requisition to PO
- Open the PO created from eProcurement Requisition and Cancel the PO
- While cancelling, chose to Re-Source all Requisitions
- Source the Requisition again using Auto Source
- Display the Purchase Order created and Budget Check the PO.
- Drill to PO Line distribution and check the ‘Final’ flag.
- Save the PO.
- Error message is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms