Incorrect Percentage on Purchase Order (PO) Distribution Page after PO Rollover when Liquidate Method is by Quantity
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The encumbrance is not carried over to the new distribution correctly. System is showing incorrect percent on PO Distribution page after PO Rollover and Liquidate by Quantity. It also throws an error message when user clicks on add icon to add a new distribution row.
Error: Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: PO_LINE_DISTRIB.DISTRIB_PCT.
(2,121) PO_LINE_DISTRIB.MERCHANDISE_AMT.RowInsert Name:assign_qty PCPC:20577 Statement:396
Called from:PO_LINE_DISTRIB.MERCHANDISE_AMT.RowInsert Name:Gray_Dist_Mthd Statement:582
Called from:PO_LINE_DISTRIB.MERCHANDISE_AMT.RowInsert Statement:635
The specified field is an unsigned field and a negative value is being assigned to it.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a PO with two lines. Distribute by Qty and Liquidate by Qty
- Line 1 - qty 200, price is 1.00.
- Line 2 - qty 50, price is 1.00.
- Budget Check and Dispatch the PO
- Voucher PO Line 1. Change the Voucher Qty = 100. Increase the Price = 3.00. Adjust the Total.
- Budget Check, Match and Post the Voucher.
- Roll the Purchase Order.
- After Rollover, Display the Purchase Order Distribution
- Distrib Line 1 shows 100%
- Distrib Line 2 shows 50%
- The issue 1 is the total percent is greater than 100%
- An error message is received if a New Distribution row is added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms