ETL 9.1: Time Admin Is Not Using Time Period or PERIOD_ID At Employee Level Causing Batching Issues.
(Doc ID 1608812.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Admin is using the wrong Time Period or PERIOD_ID while processing and creating incorrect payable time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. employee's period of processing on workgroup - 9/30- 10/27/13
2. employee's period on tl_empl_data - 9/28 - 10/4/13
3. employee's overtime rule using the period - 9/28 - 10/4/13
4. employee reported time exists for period of 9/28/13
5. employee earliest change date before timeadmin is 9/30/13
6. run TA and its not creating overtime as the batch is processing from 9/30/13 which doesn't include hours worked 9/28 & 9/29
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document