Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Withholding amount on Regular Voucher applied to a Prepaid Voucher
1) Create a withhold applicable prepaid voucher
2) Post the voucher and make the payment for both the schedules
3) Post the payments
4) Cancel the payment corresponding to regular schedule and post it
5) Pay the regular schedule again and post it
6) Create a regular voucher for the same Vendor
7) Apply the prepaid voucher to this regular voucher and post the regular voucher.
Withholding amount on the Regular Voucher is incorrect.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms