Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user adds 2 adhoc items of the same name with different price to favorite and then adds the adhoc items to requisition, the price is not calculating correctly.
1. Create an eprocurement requisition. Add a special item TEST with Price say 10
2.Add the special item to favorites. View the confirmation. View the item in the Favorites
3.Create a new eprocurement requisition. Add a special item TEST again and just change the price from 10 to 20 only
4. Add the special item to favorites. View the confirmation
5.The item gets added since for special items, the system checks for price too when detecting duplicates.
6. View the item in the Favorites
7. Create a new eprocurement requisition. Add the item in favorite TEST and price =10
8. Click on Add button. Item added successfully
9. Then, click on item in favorite TEST and price = 20
10. Click on Add button.
11. Item added successfully, but the price was 10 instead of 20
12. Go to review and Submit Tab and check it again
13. Total price shows as 20 instead of 30 and only first line got added twice with price as 10 instead of 2 lines with prices as 10 and 20 respectively
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms