Unable to Delete All the Rows of the Individual Payout of an Employee
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete ALL the rows of the Individual payout of an employee under the following navigation : Main Menu-- Compensation--Variable Compensation--Identify Eligible Recipients--Individual's Payout (in correct History mode)
1) Review the rows SELECT * FROM PS_VC_EE_VCOMP WHERE EMPLID = 'HXSSMGR03'
2) Review the rows SELECT * FROM PS_VC_EE_VCOMP_DTL WHERE EMPLID = 'HXSSMGR03'
3) Navigate to Main Menu-- Compensation--Variable Compensation--Identify Eligible Recipients--Individual's Payout. In correct History mode.
4) Delete row 1 . Click Ok on the message. Delete Row 2 . Click OK on the message.
5) Save the transaction. Warning message appears. But save does not happen.
Issue : System does not save the transaction when ALL the rows are deleted.
However when you try to delete only Row 1 (or any one row) then the save happens correctly. Save the transaction. Row gets deleted correctly. Only 1 row of data is in the related tables.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms