EEX9.1: Error (10502,317) Appears when Manager Tries to check paid Expense Report Through 'Employee Expense History' Link
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Manager is getting error when he / she tries to check a Paid Expense Report through the "Employee Expense History" link on "Approve Transaction" page.
- Activate any level of approval except Post Pay Audit.
- Create an Expense report and submit it for Approval.
- Manager logs into the system and approves the report.
- The report is paid and payment has been posted to Expenses.
- Manager navigate to the approval page, and click on the link: Employee Expense History.
- A list of transaction appears including the paid expense report.
- Select the paid expense report:
Error Message :
The following error occurred during accessing pending approval: (10502,317) EX.Approval.MISC.PendingApprovers.OnExecute Name:PendingApprovers PCPC:2656 Statement:54
Called from:EX.Approval.MISC.ApprovalPermission.OnExecute Name:ApprovalPermission Statement:2
Called from:EX_SHEET_APPR.GBL.PostBuild Statement:87
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms