Requisition can be editable when Allow Changes to Dispatched PO is selecetd and ALLOW_PO_CHNG=N
(Doc ID 1610703.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The linked supplier do not allow to edit requisition when sourced PO has been dispatched i.e.ALLOW_PO_CHNG=N. But,if chunk size for requisition is enabled,then the requisition can be editable. The root cause is 'Allow Changes to Dispatched PO'option is selected in eProcurement Business Unit Options page and ALLOW_PO_CHNG=N is set in Linked Suppliers page. After this combination settings, the requisition lines are allowed to edit but Lock icons are displayed stating Unavailable to edit.
1. Navigate to eProcurement installation option and Enable chunk size for requisition . Lets say Requisition chunk size is 2
2. Allow Changes to Dispatched PO is checked in eProcurement Business Unit Options
3. ALLOW_PO_CHNG=N (vendor does not allow changes to dispatched purchase orders) is selected at Linked Supplier Properties
4. Select the corresponding direct merchant as defined in linked supplier properties
5. Add some items more than chunk size to requisition from the direct merchant website. Lets say 4 line items are added
6. Checkout and Review and Submit
7. Save & submit. Check budget if KK is turned on
8. Expedite Requisitions
9. Dispatch PO
10. Edit Requisitions
11. Note that there are lock icons for line1, line2 in eProcurement > Manage Requisition. Due Date, Ship To, Attention To fields can still be editable
12. Let’s click on Next Item icon to view the remaining items
13. System throws a warning message that ,"At Least One item have been changed. If you continue, the system will save all the changes. (10200,364)"
14. Click OK
15. For line3, line4, the alt text shows ‘Unavailable for edit’, but the icon is not lock. Due Date, Ship To, Attention To fields can still be editable
16. The same works fine when Allow Changes to Dispatched PO is unchecked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document