Amount Only Receipt Price cannot be Less than the Vouchered Amount for an Unmatched Voucher
(Doc ID 1610713.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to adjust the Receipt Price on an unmatched Amount Only Receipt an error message is received and the adjustment cannot be made.
Error: The price cannot be less than the previously vouchered price, XX. (10200,664)
The price cannot be reduced to less than the previously vouchered price.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a new AMOUNT ONLY Purchase Order for $100.00. Matching and Receiving are required.
- Save and Dispatch the Purchase Order.
- Fully Receive the PO
- Partially Voucher the Receipt. Voucher amount = 50.00. (do not run the Match process)
- Display the Receipt and reduce the Receipt Price and save.
- Error message is received and Receipt cannot be adjusted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document