Expedite Requisitions is Sourcing Requisitions into Purchase Order (PO) that are not Selected for Sourcing
(Doc ID 1610864.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expedite Requisitions is sourcing requisitions into a purchase order that are not selected for sourcing
1. Create and approve 4 eProcurement Requisitions for the same vendor
2. Expedite Requistions- Bring up the requisitions
3. Check the Vendor Selection flag for all four requisitions
4. Select the Include flag for all four requisitions
5. Unselect the Include flag for all requisitions except for 1st requisition. Click the Submit button
6. Click on Submit button. Ensure process to success and posted
7. You will notice that a PO is created for first requisition line for which include flag for vendor was not selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document