'Data being added conflicts with existing data' error on Requisition Selection after Splitting a Requisition Line
(Doc ID 1611367.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After splitting Requisition Lines in Requisition Selection. The following error is received.
Error: Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
When adding a new item to the database, the system found a conflicting item already exists
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create a requisition with two lines. Both lines for a quantity of X.
- Approve the Requisition
- Navigate to Requisition Selection. Make sure Define PO has been checked before click on Search button
- Ensure that Requisition with 2 lines of X qty each is fetched into the Requisition Selection Workbench
- Reduce the Qty for both the lines from X to Y in Requisition Selection
- Click the Split Line button
- Note that lines have been split. There are 4 lines now with 2 lines having qty Y and other 2 lines having qty 990
- Now select the four lines and click on Save button
- Error is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document