When Entering Multiple Degrees with Same Start Date, Duplicate Data is Displayed Which Cannot be Deleted.
(Doc ID 1611737.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you add degrees, same degree, start date, and subject, different end year, the system displays duplicate entries, which causes an error when you next try to delete the duplicate.
1. Create new content type and content item. Make it a child of another content type and item.
2. On the Profile Definition page, make the new item a sub-section for another item (e.g., a new item "subject" is a sub-section under "Degrees" section of the Profile).
3. Add the new content item to an existing Person Profile.
4. Add the new content item to the same Person Profile with the same start date and different effective date.
5. Return to the Profile Items / Related Content page and see the same item is listed twice.
6. Click the minus sign[-] beside one of the duplicate rows.
7. Notice the error message.
8. Return to the previous page, and see that there are now 4 duplicate rows.
9. Query the Profile Item record and see that there are only two rows on the database.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document