Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue : Error in URL String or Document not Found. Please contact System Administrator issue while accessing Email Notifications from Portal environment.
Steps to replicate :
1) Navigate to Associate Self Service > My Performance management > ePerformance - My Documents > Current Documents
2) Click the Performance Plan link for any document.
3) Click on View next to any step other than Establish Evaluation Criteria
4) This will display the document in the EP_APPR_MAIN1 page.
5) Click on the Notify link (mail icon near the top of the document)
6) The Send Notification page (EP_NOTIFY) is displayed. The To text box (NOTIFY_TO) is prepopulated with the managers email and is editable.
7) Change the email address to your own address.
8) Click on Send.
9) When addressee receives the email, click on the link that it contains to the document.
10) A page will open with the text "Error in URL String or Document not Found. Please contact System Administrator. "
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms