Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Partially received requisition showing as approved in manage requisition page. When you create a Requisition with two lines, sourced both lines to PO, Dispatch PO and partially receive both lines. Manage requisition page will show the line status as Partially received however the Requisition header will remain as Approved instead of Partially received.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new eProcurement Requisition with two lines
2. Source the REQUISITION to a PO
3. Dispatch the PO created
4. Receive part of both lines (Ex.: If the first line is for QTY=4 just receive QTY=2)
5. Review the Requisition status from the Manage Requisition page
6. Requisition header will show as Approved instead of Partially received
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms