EAP: Payment Discount is incorrectly calculated on VAT Calculated Amount instead of calculating on VAT Entered Amount
(Doc ID 1612418.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Discount is getting calculated on Merchandise Amount + VAT Calculated Amount instead of calculating on Merchandise Amount + VAT Entered Amount.
1. Create a VAT Voucher with the VAT Entered amount different from the VAT Calculated amount
2. Verify that the Payment Term used involves a Discount
3. Verity that VAT Controls are set to Calculate at Gross, the box for Recalculate at Payment box is checked, and Declaration point = Invoice
4. Pay the Voucher so that Discount is earned
5. Review the Discount amount -- Discount is calculated on the Merchandise Amount + VAT Calculated Amount when it should have calculated on the Merchandise Amount + VAT Entered Amount. This leads to a deduction on the VAT amount that is really not paid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document