eBenefits Text Catalog Changes For Text ID WELCOME, Are Not Recognized For A New Life Event Type
(Doc ID 1612590.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As per knowledge Article: eBenefits Text ID BENEFIT_START, When Modified For A Specific Life Event Type, Does Not Appear On eBenefit Enrollment Pages <Document 1550212.1>, Development has offered 3 Text IDs that allow for Context Key entries:
It was found that Text ID BENEFITS_START, PRINT, WELCOME_TITLE, will work, however, WELCOME does not.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new HSA Life Event Type. Setup HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Life Event > Life Event Rules
2. Add to the Templates Setup HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Life Event > Template
3. Add actions. Setup HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Life Event > Action Item
4. Add a context key to the WELCOME text ID. Setup HCM > Product Related > eBenefits > Maintain Text catalog
5. Navigate to eBenefits Life Events and select the new HSA Event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document