Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: EBI9.0 Consolidated Invoice Does Not Check Attached Bills After RDY
There are 2 separate problems reported, as below.
Issue 1 – when creating a Consolidated Header, the system is allowing the user to have a To Date value earlier than the From Date which is inconsistent with the online bill entry page which is validating the dates.
Issue 2 – After setting the status to RDY on a Consolidated Header, the system is not checking if the status of the attached bills has changed.
Steps to replicate:
- Create a Consolidated Header;
- Create 2 regular bills, one in RDY, one in NEW;
- Attach the bills to the consolidated header;
- When trying to change the status of the consolidated header to RDY, the system is triggering an error message, that not all the attached bills are in RDY;
- Changing the status on the attached bills in RDY;
- Changing the status of the consolidated header in RDY;
- Go back to one of the attached bills and change the status from RDY back to NEW;
- Finalize and Print the Consolidated Header;
- It will be correctly processed, without any error message and both the attached bills will be in INV status, even though their original status was NEW.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms