EAR9.1 PCode Error for Conversations and Correspondence tabs on CWB
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 01-Oct-2015***
Issue: EAR9.1 PCode Error for Conversations and Correspondence tabs on CWB
PeopleCode error triggered when accessing the Conversations and Correspondence tabs in Collections Workbench for a Corporate Customer which has 1500+ subcustomers.
Steps to replicate:
- Have 1500+ Subcustomers linked to a Corporate Customer;
- Have at least 1 open item for each customer;
- Open Collections Workbench;
- On the Conversations tab, a PeopleCode error will be triggered “Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) CWB_CONVR_PROMISES.Conversations.OnExecute Name:SelectConversation PCPC:11123 Statement:169”
- On the Correspondence tab, a PEopleCode error will be triggered “Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) CUST_CORRESP_DISPLAY.CustomerCorresp.OnExecute Name:Select PCPC:8771 Statement:146”.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms