Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Award Profile
When attempting to save the Award Profile after entering the certifications for one Project
the following unexpected message shows up.
Expiration Date cannot be Less than Certification Date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Proposal with 2 Projects. Make sure that no certifications are associated with these projects.
2. Submit the Proposal and Generate the Award.
3. Grants > Awards > Award Profile. Open the Award. Go To the Certification Tab.
4. Notice that there are no certifications association with the 2 Projects.
5. Add certification to only 1 Project and save.
6. The save throws the message - "Expiration Date cannot be Less than Certification Date"
7. This is not expected message.
8. When you add certification to the other Project and Save. The page saves properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms