Employee Referral Icon Visible in Manage Job Opening Page for Internal Applicants in Self Service
(Doc ID 1614456.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Referral icon is appearing in the Manage Job Opening page, even if employee applies for Job Opening via Self Service.
Employee Referral icon should not appear in the Manage Job Opening page, if employee applies for Job Opening via Self Service.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Self Service > Recruiting > Careers and apply for a Job Opening.
2. In the Referrals section, select 'Posting' in "How did you learn of the job?" field and submit the application.
3. Now navigate to Recruiting > Search Job Opening and enter the Job Opening value and click on Search push button.
4. Click on Job Opening hyperlink, we will get Manage Job Opening page.
5. Able to view "Employee Referral" icon for the employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document