JPM_JP_SYNC Error: More Than One Applicant Record has EMPLID: XXXX. Employee Disability Information not Processed. (18177,2733)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Add a new Degree to an employee, the following error occurs.
More than one Applicant Record has EMPLID: KU0004. Employee Disability information not processed. (18177,2733) HRS_JPM_SYNC.TAMApplicantItemSync.OnExecute Name:OnNotify PCPC:1264 Statement:29
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Career Planning > Manage Person Profiles > Person Profiles
2. Add a new Profile type Person to the Employee ID KU0004
3. Add a new Degree and Save the component.
4. The message JPM_JP_SYNC will be sent
5. The message appears in Error status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms