Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User needs to disable General Requirement that show about Minimum Salary and Minimum Grade in Job Opening Screening Criteria because do not want to show information for Recruiter.
When the staffing and salary information is removed from the job opening template, then it should not show up in the screening criteria.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Job Openings
2. Select a Job Opening.
3. Note the Template ID for his Job Opening.
4. Go to screening and check if the staffing and salary information fields are included.
5. Navigate to main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Recruiting > Templates > Recruitment Template.
6. Now go to the template as noted in Step 3.
7. Note the Job Opening Template used.
8. Remove the staffing and salary information from the template as noted in step 7.
9. Come back to the job opening as selected in Step 2.
10. Check screening as done in step 4.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms