Cannot Change the Price on an Amount Only Requisition if the Requisition has been Sourced Twice.
(Doc ID 1615226.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Amount Only epro Requisition is sourced to a purchase order. When in Edit mode, the Price can be edited. But if the purchase order is canceled and the requisition sourced again to a second purchase order, when in the Edit Requisition, the price field is gray and cannot be changed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create an Amount Only ePro Requisition
2. Expedite Requisition to a PO
3. In Manage Requisitions, if you edit the Req, you can see that the Price field is available for edit
4. Do nothing in the Manage Requisitions page
5. Display the PO - Cancel the PO and select Yes to resource the requisition
6. In Epro, Use Expedite Requisitions and create the second purchase order
7. In ePro, Manage Requisition - use Edit Req. Notice that the Price field is now gray
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document