Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Time Administration
Employee with plenty of comptime available is processed and a TLX00001 exception is generated in error. This only occurs if the first entry in the PS_TL_COMP_DAY_BAL table is an 'X' (expiring row). Even though the expiring row wouldn't make the balance go to zero it still generates an exception in error and sets the balances to zero right as of the x row. If they run Time Admin again then the exception is resolved and the balances are restored correctly in the comp_day_bal table
Exception TLX00001 Invalid Comptime
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. employee has earned comptime rows that expire for several periods of time
2. for period of say 1/12 thru 1/25 the very first entry in PS_TL_COMP_DAY_BAL is an x row where previous earned time expires but the hours expiring still don't cause the balance to be zero
3. report comptime taken after the xpiration row in the period
4. run time admin which generates the invalid exception and sets the balance to 0 as of the first x row in error.
5. run time admin again without doing a thing and exceptions get resolved and the balances are then correct once more
Due to this issue, exceptions for invalid comptime taken are generated in error stopping the payable time from being created and causes their balances to get messed up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms