Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sum of the APA entry amounts and the sum of WTH entry amounts does not equal to its corresponding Schedule Amounts for Withholding Vouchers that have multiple Invoice lines / Distribution lines.
1. Installation Options > Payables > Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
2. Withholding Entity setup:
Apply Withholding = Withhold at Voucher Posting
Rounding Option = TDS Withholding Round
Withholding Rule = 2%
3. Create a Withholding Voucher for 4964.97 with two Invoice lines. Invoice Line 1 has 18 Distribution lines and Invoice Line 2 has 1 Distribution line.
4. Run Voucher Posting
5. Schedule is split into 4864.97 (Regular) and 100 (Withholding) correctly
6. Review the accounting entries
7. Sum of WTH entries (99.99) does not equal to the Withholding Schedule Amount (100) -- There is a difference of 0.01.
8. Sum of APA entries (4864.98) does not equal to the Vendor Schedule Amount (4864.97) -- There is a difference of 0.01.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms