EAP: Match Action History Page does not display the details when a Match Exception is overridden
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Match Action History Page does not display the details when a Match exception is overridden. The information is displayed only if the signed in user and the User who overrides the exception are the same
1. Sign in as VP1/VP1
2. Override Match exception on any voucher that was not submitted by VP1.
3. Run Matching and Match the Voucher.
4. Sign in as the User who created the Voucher
5. Open the Voucher and navigate to Voucher Attributes page
6. Click on Match Action History.
User Id for the User who has sign in is displayed and not any other details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms