Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset Management - Document Sequence Number generated for Adjust Accumulated Depreciation not inserted into Accounting Entry table.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 1 asset in a BU with doc sequence on, run depreciation and create accounting entries processes
2. Adjust accumulated depreciation and see doc sequencing tab
3. Run depreciation and create accounting entries processes
4. See the depreciation adjustment
5. Review the accounting entries - There is no doc sequencing on the accumulated depreciation adjustment rows
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms