Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a Dispatched Purchase Order, adding a value to the PO_REF field, when saving the PO, a change order number is incremented.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Set the PO Change template so that the PO_REF has Track Change and Reapprove boxes unchecked
- Create PO with dispatched status.
- Update the PO_REF field and Save the PO.
- The change order number incremented by 1.
- Without leaving the Purchase Order, make another change to the PO_REF field and Save.
- The Change Order has incremented again and will each time the above is done.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms