Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The HRS_SOURCE and HRS_SUBSOURCE tables are effective dated. However, the sources and subsources cannot be inactivated, because they have been in use in past.
“This source name is in use.”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting >Find Applicants
2. Click application icon, scroll down to source used.
3. Now navigate to Main Menu >Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Recruiting > Recruitment Sources > Recruitment Sources
4. Open source as noted in point 2
5. Add new row and change status to Inactive.
6. Save and you get error message: “This source name is in use.”
7. This happens for same row in correct history mode as well.
8. Alternately, pick a source not used by any of applicant in the system.
9. Now a new row and change status to inactive.
10. This saves without error.
As a result, user cannot inactivate an option if it have been used by even a single applicant in the system.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms