Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for currency - 30 September 2015 ***
Payment Post failed in below step after applying FSCM Bundles from 23 to 27
FSCM 9.1, Bundles #27.
Steps/Sequence of Events:
Run Payment Post process
-- Row(s) affected: 0
-- 10.22.58 Process 414822 ABENDED at Step IU_PROCESSOR.U400.U400-010 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- 10.22.58 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_VCHR_TEMP3_LN10) violated
What is Working:
Working before applying Bundles 23-27
1. Two Different Set IDs, SHARE and MULTI
2. Two Ledger Groups in two different SETIDs
3. Both Ledger Group Name is ACTUALS.
4. Ledger Group Under SetID SHARE is having Only One Ledger "ACTUALS".
5. Ledger Group Under SetID MULTI is having two Ledgers LOCAL and ACTUALS.
LOCAL is primary and ACTUALS is Secondary with Translation checked on.
6. Posting Method for AP is Summary Control and No Subsystem Entry Generated for Multi Book.
7. Create Three Different Business Units. Once is a USD Business Unit and
Another is a CAD Business Unit and 3rd is in MXN Business Unit.
8. USD Business Unit is mapped to SHARE SetID for Ledger and Other Business Unit are Mapped to MULTI for Ledger Group
9. Inter Unit Template is Set Under SHARE and SHARED Across the Business Unit.
10. Create a Bank Account which is Mapped to USD Business Unit with Currency Code of USD.
11. Crete Additional Bank Account which is Mapped to CAD and MXN Business Unit. Create two per Business Unit one
with Currency Code of the Base Currency of Business Unit and another with USD.
12. Create Multiple Vouchers to have all Permutation and Combination of Transaction Currency, Payment Currency and Base Currency.
Please refer the sample combinations from our test environment.
13. Pay the Vouchers.
14. Run the Payment Post for all Bank Accounts.
There are 46 Thousand Vouchers stuck in that Payment Post impacting Millions of Dollar off in Financial Statement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms