Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The wrong resume is displayed on prior Job Applications when using Use Different Resume.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Careers and apply for a Job Opening using the “Add a new resume” option.
2. Submit the application.
3. Apply for a 2nd Job Opening.
4. On the Resume page, select the existing resume.
5. Now click Use Different Resume.
6. Upload a 2nd resume.
7. Save and Exit the application.
8. Go to the My Activities page and click the link for the 1st application.
9. Note that the 2nd resume is displayed for the 1st job application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms