ETL9.1: Holiday Not Generated Using Template070 If Workgroup Period Weekly.
(Doc ID 1619148.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Time Administration
Employee's assigned to a Mon - Fri schedule are not receiving holiday pay from template built rule using Template070 (BEFORE AND AFTER) when the holiday falls on Monday and the workgroup period is weekly Mon thru Sunday.
They use template070 holiday rule that specifies they need to work the day before and after the holiday. The employee's are assigned to an exception reporting workgroup using a weekly time period. The employees are assigned to schedules to work Mon thru Fri 8 hours per day. For an employee that works Mon thru Fri the week before the holiday, when Time admin runs it creates payable time and resets ECD to beginning of new week. This new current week has a holiday on Monday. The employee reports time for Tuesday thru Friday and expects to be paid for holiday on Monday. When Time Admin runs it fails to generate holiday pay for Monday as Time Admin is only looking at the period assigned at the workgroup level.
Template070 rule should cause Time Administration to move the period of interest back prior to the holiday if the holiday is determined to be the first day scheduled for the week.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create holiday rule using template070 and assign to exception reporting workgroups rule program
2. workgroup uses a weekly time period
3. report time for the week prior to the holiday ex: 1/13 thru 1/19/14
4. run time admin to create payable time for the week
5. Earliest Change Date is set to first day of next week 1/20/14
6. holiday is on 1/20/14
7. employee reports time Tuesday thru Friday ex: 1/21 thru 1/24/14 and submits time
8. run time admin
9. payable time created only for Tuesday through Friday and no holiday generated on Monday the 20th for the holiday as expected
The issue has the following business impact:
Employees are underpaid and not receiving holiday pay that they are entitled to.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document