Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Recruiting Forward Applicant function and including an attachment, such as a resume document, the resulting email's attachment name has path added to the document name. It appears that it does not happen when going to an IBM mail address, but does for other addresses.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Applicants.
2. Choose an applicant who have a resume attached.
3. Use Forward Applicant functionality.
4. Enter the address and send the mail.
5. Check the attachment in mail sent.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms