Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRMS 9.2 Tools 8.53
It appears the status on Payable Time tab on the timesheet is not updated as Online Estimate after the Manager clicks on the Apply Rules button under MSS > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Reported Time. This same scenario is also not working under ESS when the Apply Rules tab is clicked.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Time Reporter assign to Workgroup for Exceptional Time Reporting
2. Setup Approval on Workgroup for Reported Time
3. On TL_INSTALLATION Table set Real Time Rules Option to Run From Apply Rules button
4. Login as EE and enter 5 hours REG on 1/29/14 and submit
5. Login in as Manager and navigate to Approve Reported Time Page
6. Click Apply Rules button
7. Click on Payable Time Detail Page. Note: Status = Estimated instead of Online Estimate
Payable Status is not updated properly in delivered system which causes confusion for users and potential delays in processing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms