E-TR: “Data Integrity Error (124,85)" After Click On "Recent Search Results" Button In Tree Manager
(Doc ID 1620282.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on 07-Aug-2015 ***
*** Checked for relevance on 17-Feb-2017 ***
*** Checked for relevance on 18-Jul-2018 ***
When attempting to use the “recent search results” lookup that appears near the Tree Manager menu in the navigation bar and then click on any tree node in the Tree Manager maintain page the following error occurs:
“Data Integrity Error (124,85)
The data structure from the page does not match the data structure in the database. This can be caused by a change in the record definition while you were viewing the page. This is a non-recoverable error and the current transaction will be aborted.”
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Tree Manager > Tree Manager
3. Search by DEPT_SECURITY tree name
4. Select DEPT_SECURITY tree with SHARE SETID
5. Enter Tree Manager maintain page after chosen SHARE SETID
6. Click on the “Magnifying Glass” icon (“Recent Search Results”), right after “Tree Manager” menu item (click on Recent Search Results icon that appears on the navigation bar)
7. A “Recent Search Results” page popup. And pick up another tree DEPT_SECURITY tree with BNUSA SETID.
8. The new tree is displayed
9. Then click on any tree node, the error message occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document