Compensation Cycle AWE: No Approvers Found - Error Step when Approvals are set up by 2 level AWE approval
(Doc ID 1620576.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user is nominated as a Submitter for a Compensation Cycle that uses a Position Tree to allocate and propose Compensation changes and is situated at the VP is at the top of the Position Tree, the Cycle is unable to process their increases becasue there as there is no one allocated to Approve that update
1. Create a new Position Tree (Set UP HCM>Product Related>Compensation>Utilities
2. Build the Tree (Tree Manager>Tree Manager
3. Build a Group (SetUp HCM>Common Definition>Group Build>Group Definition)
4. Add Security By Group (SetUp HCM>Common Definition>Group Build> Security by Group) for the WCS (Compensation Cycle Administration etc.
5. Define a Compensation Cycle (SetUP HCM>Product Related>Compensation>Compensation Cycles>Define Compensation Cycle
6. In the Compensation Cycle on the Self Service Tab set up the following:
a) Process Id is set to ApproveCompensationProposals and the
b) Definition Id is set to ByTreeNode2Lvl
7. Build and Open Compensation Cycle (Compensation>Compensation Processes>Administer Cycle)
8. Validate Administer Cycle Roles (Compensation>Compensation Processes>Administer Cycle Roles). Ensure that all Employees that have a Role in the Compensation Cycle have a proper access to the system and the cycle
9. Go to Manager Self Service and submitters submit their updated allocations for their direct reports
10. When the top level is reached the system is unable to process approvals for this level - so Approval Workflow is not able to resolve this transaction!
Link to Pbooks - http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E51994_01/hcm92pbr4/eng/hcm/eawh/task_DefiningtheSetupProcessDefinitionsComponent-617ec6.html#DefiningStepsforApprovalFrameworkProcesses-697f28__ec0001ee3
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document