Default Rating Model Not Populated For Sub Content Items
(Doc ID 1621044.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding content to profile, default rating model is not displayed for sub content items.
Default rating model not populated for sub content items.
Expect default rating model to be populated in sub content items when creating profiles.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HRMS>Product Related>Profile Management>Content Catalog>Content type.
2. Create a new content type called SUB_RESP and add it as child of content type RESP
3. Go to Setup HRMS>Product Related>Profile Management>Content Catalog>Content Item
4. Added default rating model of INT to responsibility K0000001 attached to content type RESP
5. Go to Setup HRMS>Product Related>Profile Management>Content Catalog>Content Item
6. Created new content item K0039 for content type of SUB_RESP
7. Added default rating model of INT to responsibility K0039 attached to content type SUB_RESP
8. Go to Workforce development> Profile Management>Person Profiles
9. Select emplid KU0010 and add new responsibility of K0000001 and default rating model defaults automatically.
10. Click the link of Sub Responsibility at the bottom>See the default rating model of INT is not automatically defaulted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document