Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Careers > Advanced Search
The Search Criteria for Select Locations and Select Job Families are cleared after using the Select All and Deselect All links on the results grid.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Careers > Advanced Search.
2. Set Select Locations = All Job Locations, Select Job Families = All Job Families, Find Jobs Posted Within = Anytime.
3. Click Search.
4. On the results grid, click the "Select All" link to select all job openings listed.
5. Now click the "Deselect All" link.
6. Expand the Search Criteria and note that Select Locations = 0 and Select Job Families = 0.
Selecting and Deselecting job openings in the results should not affect the search criteria.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms