Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find Job Openings: Next/Previous links not working after sorting results
After completing a Job Opening search, sorting the search results by one of the column headers, and clicking the link for a Job Opening, the Previous Job Opening and Next Job Opening links are not working correctly.
Navigation: Recruiting > Find Job Openings
Steps to Replicate:
1. Go to Find Job Openings and run a search.
2. Sort the Search Results by the Job Opening (by clicking on the header).
3. Click on the first Job Opening.
4. Note that the “Previous Job Opening” link is displayed.
5. Click the “Next Job Opening” link.
6. Note that the Job Opening returned is not the next Job Opening from the Search Results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms