Last updated on SEPTEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the PO Recon process is run by All Business Units and goes to No Success. Some purchase orders may end with a PO Status = Approved and the Distributions Closed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Set Close Days and Cancel Days to zero
- Create a PO where Po Date and Due Date are both current date, Matching and Receiving are not Required
- Save & Dispatch PO
- Run PO_POROCON process to close PO using "All BUs"
- The Run Status of this process was No Success
- Go to Review PO Information page, the Distribution Line Status was Complete, but the PO Status was Approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms