ETL9.1: Time and Labor Batch Approval Is Not Clearing Worklist Entries
Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Approvals
T&L Batch approval is not clearing Worklist entries
The Time and Labor batch approval process is not clearing Worklist entries from the User Worklist items.
If the payable time is approved manually, the worklist item is cleared.
When the payable time approved through batch process also should clear worklist items
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup worklists
2. use payable time approvals
3. enter time
4. run TA
5. payable time is created in needs approval status
6. worklist is created for the approvers
7. Run batch approval for approving time
8. the payable time is approved but the AWE tables the transactions are terminated
9. due to this the worklist are not removed.
Due to this issue, users are confused as the worklist appears for transactions to approve.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms