Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update the Cardholder profile, the following error occurs.
Error: Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Delete the current credit card row.
2. Enter the new Credit Card information, click onto the Additional Info tab
3. Enter the Default Distrib, Account value.
4. Save the Cardholder Profile
5. Research for the same Cardholder Profile.
6. Notice that the new credit card data just entered is gone. As well as the original information. The cardholder profile is now blank.
7. Reenter the information and Save.
8. Error - Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms